1) Child hoarders who are single-handedly trying to increase the world's population to 8 billion.
2) Canadians who persist in hating Québec - why, people, why? Let's jump on a new bandwagon and hate Saskatchewan instead. I mean, it's all trapezoid and sh*t.
3) I am a grown woman who still fears her mother's wrath and therefore must write her swearwords with an asterisk.
4) Mincemeat pies don't actually have any meat in them. That is just false advertising and I am very disappointed!
5) Airport body scanners.
6) Day nine of NaBlo and already I've resorted to making lists.
7) Lists I can't even finish...
Lordy, I just hope this mood doesn't last all winter or I'll have to buy one of those hideous visors that shine UV light on your face.